The Ferryman is set on the 50-acre Irish family farm of Quinn Carney, and tells the story of an extended family celebrating the annual harvest in 1981 (an important year in Ireland’s contemporary history). It is an epic story of love, family and betrayal, exploring the intersection of the politics of the day with the private life of one family on a farm.
- Dublin dehors 15/10/2017
- New Smash Hit Play in London’s West End: The Ferryman 15/10/2017
- Grosse-Île: The Musical – Inspired by Local Quebec City Historian 15/10/2017
- The Mysterious and the Macabre 15/10/2017
- Ciné Gael Special Screening: Famine Irish 19/09/2017
- A Week at the Trieste Joyce School 19/09/2017