The documentary Famine Irish by Kevin Moynihan was screened on Wednesday, September 13, at Hurley’s Irish Pub by Ciné Gael. Drinks and a selection of finger foods were on offer and after the showing a Q and A was conducted with Mr. Moynihan and other key players such as Victor Boyle and Fergus Keyes, who are active in the Irish Monument Foundation.
- Dublin dehors 15/10/2017
- New Smash Hit Play in London’s West End: The Ferryman 15/10/2017
- Grosse-Île: The Musical – Inspired by Local Quebec City Historian 15/10/2017
- The Mysterious and the Macabre 15/10/2017
- Ciné Gael Special Screening: Famine Irish 19/09/2017
- A Week at the Trieste Joyce School 19/09/2017