Our last Bloomsday brunch at EVOO was on Sunday, June 11 and we celebrated it with panache. One of the particularly interesting condiments that Peter served with his Irish breakfast was a succulent little homemade ketchup. While Peter’s was superb, I had also experimented with homemade ketchup, trying to avoid all the sugar and fructose that is in the commercial brands. Here is the fruit of my efforts.
- Dublin dehors 15/10/2017
- New Smash Hit Play in London’s West End: The Ferryman 15/10/2017
- Grosse-Île: The Musical – Inspired by Local Quebec City Historian 15/10/2017
- The Mysterious and the Macabre 15/10/2017
- Ciné Gael Special Screening: Famine Irish 19/09/2017
- A Week at the Trieste Joyce School 19/09/2017