Our last Bloomsday brunch at EVOO was on Sunday, June 11 and we celebrated it with panache. One of the particularly interesting condiments that Peter served with his Irish breakfast was a succulent little homemade ketchup. While Peter’s was superb, I had also experimented with homemade ketchup, trying to avoid all the sugar and fructose that is in the commercial brands. Here is the fruit of my efforts.
- Haunted Mountain: Local Actor Scares Tourists With a March Up Mount Royal 18/07/2017
- A Touch of Local Color at the Atwater Library 18/07/2017
- Quel est l’auteur qui a eu un procès favorable? 18/07/2017
- A Succulent Homemade Ketchup Recipe 18/07/2017
- Gus O’Gorman Bloomsday Tribute: May 10, 2017 15/05/2017
- What’s in a Name? The Bombadils discuss their latest album, New Shoes 15/05/2017