I spent a week studying at the Trieste Joyce School in the summer of 2017 and I loved every minute of the experience. All in all, it was an incredible learning experience that allowed me to understand Joyce better, and in turn, enjoy his work more thoroughly. Trieste and the Joyce School added depth to my understanding of Joyce and motivated me to continue in my research.
- Dublin dehors 15/10/2017
- New Smash Hit Play in London’s West End: The Ferryman 15/10/2017
- Grosse-Île: The Musical – Inspired by Local Quebec City Historian 15/10/2017
- The Mysterious and the Macabre 15/10/2017
- Ciné Gael Special Screening: Famine Irish 19/09/2017
- A Week at the Trieste Joyce School 19/09/2017