Last year, I wrote about Joyce and the award-winning filmmaker Richard Linklater, who created films like Boyhood (2014) and Before Sunrise (1995). These days, I still find myself drawing comparisons between contemporary art and the work of James Joyce: most recently, David Lynch’s revival of his classic television show, entitled Twin Peaks: The Return (2017).
- Dublin dehors 15/10/2017
- New Smash Hit Play in London’s West End: The Ferryman 15/10/2017
- Grosse-Île: The Musical – Inspired by Local Quebec City Historian 15/10/2017
- The Mysterious and the Macabre 15/10/2017
- Ciné Gael Special Screening: Famine Irish 19/09/2017
- A Week at the Trieste Joyce School 19/09/2017