The Found Voice: Writers’ Beginnings by author Denis Sampson uses the means of literary biography and criticism to do something rarely attempted – understand how a key creative period establishes the authoritative voice of a unique artist.
- Blue Metropolis’ Literary Events: Spring 2017 Festival! 20/04/2017
- The Voices of James Joyce: Academic Panel 18/04/2017
- Meet Eleanor Kelly: Head of Circulation at The Jewish Public Library 18/04/2017
- The Found Voice: Writers’ Beginnings, Book by Denis Sampson 18/04/2017
- Women’s Work: Staged Readings by Colleen Curran & Peggy Curran 12/04/2017
- A Literary Resolution 20/02/2017