The Found Voice: Writers’ Beginnings by author Denis Sampson uses the means of literary biography and criticism to do something rarely attempted – understand how a key creative period establishes the authoritative voice of a unique artist.
- Haunted Mountain: Local Actor Scares Tourists With a March Up Mount Royal 18/07/2017
- A Touch of Local Color at the Atwater Library 18/07/2017
- Quel est l’auteur qui a eu un procès favorable? 18/07/2017
- A Succulent Homemade Ketchup Recipe 18/07/2017
- Gus O’Gorman Bloomsday Tribute: May 10, 2017 15/05/2017
- What’s in a Name? The Bombadils discuss their latest album, New Shoes 15/05/2017