The Found Voice: Writers’ Beginnings by author Denis Sampson uses the means of literary biography and criticism to do something rarely attempted – understand how a key creative period establishes the authoritative voice of a unique artist.
- Gus O’Gorman Bloomsday Tribute: May 10, 2017 15/05/2017
- What’s in a Name? The Bombadils discuss their latest album, New Shoes 15/05/2017
- Where We’ve Been 14/05/2017
- Film Night: Shem the Penman Sings Again 14/05/2017
- Preserve the Black Rock: Memorial Park Initiative 14/05/2017
- On Joining a Reading Group: Ulysses 13/05/2017