The position will report to the President of the Board of Directors.
Scope of Work
In the role Festival Bloomsday Montréal Webmaster addresses the following requirements:
- Manage regular operations of the website [bloomsdaymontreal.com]
- Maintain website content and files
- Work with the content manager to refine the site for search engine optimization
- Troubleshoot IT problems and difficulties
E-Newsletter and Social Media sites
- Co-ordinate and collaborate with the Newsletter editor
- Update and maintain the website, Facebook and Twitter pages where needed
- Help to manage registration for the Festival (via Eventbrite)
- Degree or diploma in IT with emphasis on web design and maintenance
- Experience in IT
A fee of $20 per hour to a maximum of 20 hours per month will be paid monthly upon invoicing. Webmaster shall at all times serve Festival Bloomsday Montréal as an independent agent, not an employee, and shall not be entitled to employee benefits of any kind.
START DATE: NOVEMBER 1, 2018.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE OCTOBER 29, 2018.
Please submit your one-page expression of interest or a c.v. to Festival Bloomsday Montréal President David Schurman at Bloomsday’s email address: email@example.com